Monday, April 09, 2007

MOP

Feeling as a matter of time to find out the exact milestone of all oncoming thoughts; the experienced sense of emptyness is now far away from the originally conceived idea. I was really expecting to find a reason to say "Ok, it will be worth not to do it" (along with a procrastinative hope of gathering enough reasons); and even at this point I wonder if there was a true motivation.

Reality is like this every-day slap that brings current state for our lives. At this point I realize that the same feeling I'm expecting to happen as a trigger is preciselly the one that keeps me aware of it. I've stated the goal and now (really?) found the means to go for it. At the end, this is a struggle with myself.

The true value of a jar is not the material it is made of; but the empty space it houses.

No comments: