Friday, November 30, 2007

Old days...

I don't quite remember the exact time I got used to have fear. Many ocasions may have lead me to face the truth in such an scary overview of the possibilities, and thus be forced to take certain decisions that seemed to be correct. But as the mistakes of the past carry the lessons forged mostly in pain; there are also those reasons that have remained as a constant for not to give up. I still believe that fear and hate are powerful encouragers.

During a couple of seconds I remembered how does it feel to have fear of the sharpness of words; but nothing different can be said about what words cannot define. Once again I wondered about the purpose of the pain given to the ones I love. Once again I felt castover. Once again I feared ... and all of this remind me why I like to feel this way.

I'm with you no matter what happens from now on.

Music by: A perfect circle [3 libras]

No comments: