Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Shibby

Lately definitions on what we intend to understand and fit into preconceived concepts usually won't made justice to an original purpose. On one side, a feeling that threatens the small achievements recently made keeps my mind hanging around without the real goal to unveil a meaning. On the other, I can't remember the exact date I felt this way in the past, so .... peaceful.

I heard once that some tales hold more than a simple amusement moment, and with the lack of a better term, we have named it a moral. I used to refuse to believe in universal stories applyable in an ethereal way to all situations (and in some cases still I can't), but curiously is the way I listened to this last one what make me feel incredibly good just because I'm having the privilege to share this time with you.

Maybe you'll never read this with the intention I have designated to; but sometimes a meaning evolves just as the surrounding space changes; and I have no doubt this will behave the same way. At the end, you showed me the value of speaking with an open heart instead of with a closed mind.



Music by: Interpol [Slow Hands]

No comments: