Monday, January 14, 2008

Promises

Nothing in special to ask for.

And this is because nothing must be changed in order to make things easier to swallow.
I have learnt that the highest priority that shall lead the course of the acts resides on the ability of be clear with itself.
Everything has a price, and I know that this price must be paid sometimes in pain and sorrow. Not new for me... The message is not so pessimist this time, because at the end there is no clear statement on what will happen later. Even though, I don't know what to expect.
I have nothing to ask because I know that there is no need for that. Many promises had born in the while, and I just can think in the very first one that must be kept... I still see no reason to believe it won't be respected.
This is how I feel.
Music by: Bebel Gilberto [Sangre Púrpura]

No comments: