Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Kraft

At the end it sounds strange (specially) for me everytime I hear it. And I know that the truth will amaze and hit me one day; because I feel like everytime I'm walking on thin ice. Just as it was evident that I play the role I decide on time; I still cannot fully understand those things that stabbed me before.
I feel like searching for answers I won't hear, but at the same time I wonder if that's what I really want. On one side the canon state a possibility I should not stand but cannot clear either; and the declaration of war is always the path of pain I refuse to live again. On the other, I may be suffering of an excess of welfare that keeps me looking for reasons to justify a self-inflicted sadness. It may sound pretty apocalyptic, but I have clear now that the more I feel comfortable about it; the more I prepare to fall again. I guess that's my inherited nature.
An old friend is beside me again; or maybe he never left.
Ironically, I know he's what I need now to go trough all this.
Music by: Snow Patrol [Open your eyes]

No comments: