Monday, February 11, 2008

Wahrheit

Most of the time the vision stablished over a constant has a tendency to develop a certain blindness on what is new or what has ever been there. Not always new, nor never.

They said:

"That should put your thoughts in a perspective"

the right statement should have been:

"Should that put your thoughts in a perspective?"

Many things lurked around my mind during a time in which I tried to breathe again. I still don't know if it was a good idea or anything else would have had the same effect. I'm right in the same point I started, or at least that's what I want to believe as a self-protection mechanism.

I needed to travel far away, to realize I want to stay closer
I needed to scream loud, to remind me to remain silent
I walked a long distance searching for something, to realize it was inside my pocket.
Nothing has changed, but I'm here again, and that is what matters.


If happy times are too few and far between
It's a pity dear, we can't erase the things we've seen
So disappear, vanish if you wish
Just go before you're swallowed up by bitterness...
Music by: The White Stripes [Denial Twist]

1 comment:

Tani@ said...

te extrañeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..