Monday, March 31, 2008

Fog horn

Sometimes we found what make us fear precisely in the middle of what takes the fear away from us. I know sometimes I break with the image I've created to avoid thinking in the past; and I commited the mistake of remembering it in the worst moment.
Even though I know this is a debt with myself, and now with somebody else; I felt good to know that my explanation was not requested as a unavoidable fact, because not even me would have dared to try to do it. Commonly, I do not use this position as a paradigm to face my fears; and I want to find again the posture of not having fear to fear himself.
I won't consume this moment in thankful words; but instead I rather use my time in thinking (even I know sometimes that's precisely my problem)
Even I hope you never read this... Thank you
Music by: The Wallflowers [Into the Mystic]

No comments: