Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Like a stone...

Swirling round with this familiar parable. Spinning, weaving round each new experience...
Everytime a routine becomes as it is; we may wonder on how did we got there. Just a coincidence of events or the punctual result of every moment spent before. I think there's always the fear to go through the same mistakes from the past, and even the things can be stated to be going well now; I'm trying not to let my feelings go away neither too good nor bad.

I see wellfare, effort, hunger for success and the fear needed to get anywhere; that's precisely what I admire overall. I cannot say by now that I can ensure this would last forever; but at least I know it will last until the end. That's enough...

I feel honored by having the privilege of hearing those words. And even I am precisely what the description made of yourself drawed, I'll do what's on my side to keep it this way.

Music by: Massive Attacks [A prayer for England]

No comments: