Monday, April 07, 2008

Terminal Dogma

At the end I think similarities between fan fiction and real life come to an end when a pairing match resembles for a brief moment on each other. Most of this caused by the misunderstanding of the true motivation behind facts; corresponding behavior is expected to follow the same path of tendency.
I think I have recently discovered many of the things that can use a change of mindset when a posture must be refered. Just like this theoretical concept, some stuff must be built around a different one to enhace the capacity of taking an advantage of it. I think this could be a useful point of view when trying to settle an explanation to some other things.
I know that some words may contain more than it's context, an that some others may be an empty shell for what they intend. I rather to change this mindset and start "building" around even I know this was not the true intention.
Just as everything I know of this world, wounds heal on time, either we can understard what healing means; or not.
Music by: Lenny Kravitz [I´ll be waiting]

No comments: