After some time thinking in the right adjective to give a name to what scatters in and out without an aftermath; I decided to call it so.
Here are my reasons:
- After all it came to me without pushing so far to retrieve it
- Of course it was nice to have it; it still is, and by now I can't figure out when or how it will stop to be that way
- Just like it seems, it creates an addiction
- The effect seems well accepted by the host and the medium; even I cannot define by now who plays each role
- Effects on a long term exposure are unknown, altough some sketches may be drawn at own risk
- Sudden cutout effects are non-comparable to previous cases
- I might be trying to be as scientific as possible; whenever it applies.
- I cannot deny that as many products of it's kind, it bring enormous quantities of happiness
Meanwhile; I'm still waiting...
Music by: The Romantics [What I Like About You]