Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Roadmap

Sometimes it's good to feel old-fashioned and go back to what ancesters may have considered as the only option when planning for a distant (sic) future. A matrix in a paper can seem to handle in a better way what my mind tries to manage without a complete commitment on the behalfs to go for it.
I'm starting to get used to feel like I have the inevitable duty of scaling a ladder that may fit to what I want; and at the end this is exactly what is pushing me to go forward and look for it. I wonder sometimes what would happen if the focus on this behavior wouldn't exist; and inherently; if this were a different one I would have a different standpoint.
I know I must answer the question that was never stated but can set a milestone in what I search for a future; and by now the time is running. Even tough, I'm not really worried.




Music by: Dave Matthews Band [Satellite]

No comments: