Sunday, October 04, 2009

Schulden

Unavoidable as long as our own existence represent a disturbance for the balance of what we categorize as an environment; the debts we create with the people that surround us and ourselves are part of the work we are supposed to give back to enable once again a "certain" balance. As long as we keep far from that draw match, it is harder to even see that this is actually a problem and that it is ourselves the answer holders.
Understanding these , I'm supposed to take actions derived on the follow up of a path that should lead me to something I'm supposed to want. Therefore, making my balance to come to a more possitive scenario where I can start again spending those cards. My pendulum is still trying to fit a cycle I can recognize. In the meantime, I know that patience is something I'm lacking of lately, and I don't want to ruin whatever may could come later.
Supposed... I should really be worried regarding what does that mean for me at this time.
Music by: Muse [I Belong to you - mon coeur s'ourve à ta voix]

No comments: