Sunday, November 15, 2009

Freizeit v 2.0

Having the chance enough to rest on somebody else's space gave me the point of view of those conditions that I will not see standing from my own place. I know that spare time give me reasons to miss those other moments that exist in my mind as a nice postcard of different contents.

Once my soul was opened in a certain way by a mix of high voltage rock and silliness long time not seen; I also reminded some moments that gave a reason to smile back again with a certain sorrow for what was also good in the past. I must even say that it was strange to step on the respectful territory that represented the struggle for a beginning I reached and that opened the chance to everything else.

I know that this search for something else is still on the road; being hard again to remember without getting involved. I know that the good warrior don't ever look back...

The case is that for the first time I had the chance to look on me through the eyes of my surrounding world; and that let me rewrite my strategy once again... I just hope this to be the last time.

Even this was difficult again; I must thank all those who are always besides to slap me when needed.



Music by: Jewel ft. Rob Thomas [Here comes the sun]

No comments: