Sunday, November 08, 2009

Wünsche wünsche

Time has been a hard test to look forward to whatever the future may bring. Anyway, I'm extremely proud of the way the determination to set your mind free of pain was a motor to be better no matter what I felt. I must recognize that unexpected was a moment to look up and see again what originally made me admire you; and now that I needed it the most, you gave me the only reason I needed to hope for something bigger.


The hole in my soul was suddenly filled by respect and individuality, in the only way it was prudent to do it and in the same way, to encourage all those feelings that gained me the title of a psycho and a careless dreamer. I have realized that no matter how crazy it sounds, IF universe got another idea for putting together two stars from different galaxies again; they will have another chance to travel the eternity fused on a single tale.


Curiously, I'm really peaceful for what is yet to come; since it was a powerful lesson to understand that not all the weight is on my shoulders each time. Once again (even I could thank you for the eternity), I'll carry your smile under my skin to give me a reason to be better.


Music by: Sabina, Calamaro y Paez [Mas Guapa que cualquiera]


1 comment:

Tani@ said...

lo de las estrellas me rayó y que conste que ando de cínica últimamente...

no cabe duda que tus análisis en lengua extranjera son más projundos que en la materna...

so peacefull you are, now it's time to make important decitions in your life, understanding that waht ever you decide it is going to be in your onw benefit...