Monday, January 18, 2010

Neues Zeit

Suddenly the plans come out of nothing just as if I had ignored them for a long time. It was not really that there were no plans, but instead that those plans were not a priority and I was instead looking toward some other stuff as worrying reasons. I have a tendency to think that there is no other way to find those things that bring happiness; but that is an idea I like to question by now, considering the fragility of my own concept of justice.
It is by now comfortable to realize that there are fewer problems that took away my dreams at night ; since it will be a problem soon that the same lack of issues could lead me to look for them. I know myself and that is why I'm pretty sure of this. I still believe that Truth is something worth to fight for...
"I want it all, and I want it now"



Music by: Queen [I Want it all]

No comments: