Monday, February 22, 2010

sich beruhigen

Being ease not only in my head, but also with those things that are out of it; I'm starting to learn once again what peace is. Supported maybe by the long time present strategy ensuring me to remain on my comfort zone at least in some critical points, life is taking a rythm worth to see around what should be the direction to take. I have not only the privilege of enjoying silence as just a few do; but also I have on my side those who make the time to shape into laughs.

As a matter of facts, things happen for a reason that does not always is clear enough as to be understood, but only tests us to look if we are strong enough not only to go through it, but to enjoy it in the middle. By now I've been blessed with things I specially enjoy and that I hope would serve as a plattform for something else.


Future may bring additional challenges and other things out of the scope, waiting to make this time more fun and to give more topics to write about; but that's just a guessing joined with a lot of plans.

Music by: Wolfmother [California Queen]

No comments: