Sunday, March 07, 2010

Sonntag

Setting assets in the facts that nothing is purely caused by uncertainty and coincidence as the only mean to iniciate an existence; sometimes is hard to understand the root cause of the actions coming along after sometime of absence. It is everytime I am in the middle of this kind of forecasted arguing; that I remember what is the common difference between those who plan and execute and those who live under the reactive behaviour as an everyday routine.

It is not that I do not appreciate the comforts of everyday's stability, the security of the familiar and the tranquility of repetition. But instead I rather to face an everyday challenge as the condiment of the blind impulse that pushes me forward. Questions may come and go, but I'm kind of getting used to it.

As an unavoidable reference in almost everything I write, there are some words that serve as a foundation for my point of view, and I like to remember them...

... I dare do all that may become a man, who dares do more is none.

... conceal me that I am, and be my aid for such disguise as happily shall become the form of my intent...

... It is that I, like God, do not play with dice and do not believe in coincidence....
Music by: Bach [Toccata e fuga in Do minore]

No comments: