Sunday, May 09, 2010

Bestimmung

It comes everytime I preview what I must pursue ahead. Knowing exactly what I'm fighting against leads to a unavoidable fate of turning against what in the past has dropped me back uncountable times. I see, and I recognize that look in the eyes of my own reflection that I'm only one wish behind... but it is everytime like this.

Once I believed that those trips would lead me to find the parts of me that I cannot find in (and inside) my own environment. This was the same tale, only dressed in a namely fashion I could urge to understand before taking any decision. The question once again is: What am I ready to pay in order to gain something? Love, time, money, mind, usw; everytime is something like a mix aligned to a promise.

Growing greater is something I must be sure of, but I guess if it is only through more cut-outs that I can ensure this; then I must be aware of the things I leave behind before it's too late.
Maybe it is better that this time I'm a little bit short of time for over thinking.

Music by: Little Boots [Mathematics]

No comments: