Friday, November 26, 2010

Day & Age

Time changes us, changes our environment and our beloved ones for equal independently on how we conceive each story as foretold.

I wonder on the many ways I've conceived this aging process through many stages of my own life. There was a time in which this was not only irrelevant nor considerable, and therefore not a priority. Later I conceived aging as a maturity process and I wanted to get there as fast as possible just because of being tired of the past stage (therefore confirming the theory of boredom), Each step brought more discoveries, experiences and responsabilities that switched my perspective from time to time. After several years, now I worry for some things I never realized before; and I'm pretty sure this may continue as I go forward...

Things have changed, places are basically the same (normally, even I grew on a couple of points in the world I wanted to visit) and expectatives are to continue this way for some more time. I carry new responsabilities and so I'd like to learn from them.

Maybe with the come of the years this may start to morph again into something I worry on a daily basis, this could be one of the first chapters of this conception and so I would like to remember it as it is.

Music by: Porter [Este Cosmos]

No comments: