Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Die nachricht

At the end I know perfectly the reason for my insomnia. I never imagined to get aware of your new condition in this way. I searched for it and now I see why I was not able to see; just because I was willing not to see.
I'm feeling strangely alienated; maybe because I pictured a total different moment to cheer this; even I'm still on the position that it's the better the destiny may have prepared for both... just not for me to realize that I breathed extra based on my own ignorance; but that's something I cannot change by now.
I feel bad for myself, since I tried to make things different this time; maybe at the end it doesn't depended on me, but rather all time on you. I'm still this way happy for you, because I see the reason of your smile clearer than ever. I will hope the best from now on from a totally different position, but believe me; it comes from the bottom of my heart.
I do feel tired...
Music by: Katie Melua [ The Closest Thing to Crazy]

No comments: