Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sing for absolution

La variante que la ecuación existencial individual es dificil de definir pero hasta cierto punto fácil de entender...

"...time has come to make things right...you and I must fight to survive..."

"...you could be the one I´ve always lose... pieces of a life with happy form..."

"This love is too good to last, and I´m too old do dream..."

"I´ll be there as soon as I can, I´m busy mending broken pieces of my past life..."

" Revenge will surely come, your hard times are ahead..."

"I´m freezing and losing my way ... I don´t need another map of your head...!"

Pax

2 comments:

Tani@ said...

we need to take a coffee soon, so we can catch up... there's hope what i'm reading here???

Tani@ said...

Checa esta dirección, te reirás un poco:

http://www.pitodoble.com/2007/04/21/el-papel-higienico-de-chuck-norris/