Monday, May 19, 2008

Taunt

Only if I have never thought about that this reality would have been other; but merely as a fact of conceptual desire on how things are being different as I try to focus in a reality that is more... noir. No matter how good can I feel about something, there's always a grief lurking aside.
I might be living someone's else life; just thinking that success would grant bits of happiness just for the inercy of events that guarantee the right to speak about future and fate. Someday I want to be able to stand against this conception, but I need weapons out of my reach by this point. Maybe just a look was enough to start Hell, just as Hell may have started even without my own notice.

I promised once not to give for sure things that make me feel good.
Running a downpath gives me some memories.
It's good that you cannot see your own eyes, somebody need to remain sane.
I never dared to say it to you, I will do it once and I hope you are still around to laugh at it.

Music by: Heroes del Silencio [Espuma de Venus]

1 comment:

Tani@ said...

la insoportable "negatividad" de la mandrágora filipina... creételo ya y vívelo sin las piedritas del arroz...

miss you..pa cuándo nos juntamos?