Sunday, July 27, 2008

C.I.

The main problem about being prepared for war is the fact that war is not always present. I reached the bottom of what I need to conceive now as the imperative necessity of overcoming the reality that appears unreal at the general overview. I dared for weeks to betray all those things in which I believe just for a blind anger for knowing more than my own reality allows. I just crashed into a wall of air that must serve as example of confidence.
I see that the beginning of all my problems lies within my own area of existence; that the fear that always push me along my own challenges, also poisons my achievements. This is nothing to do with my vowed silence; but the reason that makes me hide beneath that mask.
I can't predict how this will affect the course of the facts from now on. And maybe it's the time for me to realize that THIS is not a priority.
I just hope whatever will be wrotten about our time; can be read with an smile someday.
Music by: Muse [Invincible]

No comments: