Monday, July 21, 2008

Das nächste schritt

After all every mind has it's own storms and the way to deal with them. Even in most of the cases this so called storm is no more than a glimpse of air. I'm really surprised because I just remembered how does it feel not to expect even the minimal sample of care and get to the conclusion that no matter how words can shape a turf ending, we all carry masks that strenghten our posture at the very moment of confrontation.
Even I know exactly whom I learned this from, a plain memory is just the tribute I will offer this time.
Simple is always better; and this may have a lot of different meanings. I know now that I'm in debt with myself for some other aspects; and curiously; I'm doing some things that come out of my mind just because IT is like that.
I almost forgot; just as I like; I have an inusited chance to dig into my own fears. By this point; I can't answer myself if I shall cross that barrier.
Music by: Velvet Revolver [Slither]

1 comment:

Tani@ said...

Welcome back...