Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wettbewerb

I used to remember sometimes this scene from an old action movie I may have been saw when I was about 7. A large group of barbarians depleting and destroying a conquered village, killing men and kidnapping women with a natural born skill. When questioned about the meaning and objective of their rampaging campaigns; the red bearded man promted:
-"We use the resources from last campaign to finance this one; and our gains from this conquer will truly serve to let us go on the next..."-
Once I conceived this idea as the barbaric focus of every enterprise; in which the mean is also the method and viceversa. Why do we need to put an effort on something that would only cause the chance for more effort; I used to think.
The terms I look at now are pushing me to change this standpoint from the inside of my own convictions; mainly because I want to be prepared for whatever is coming next before it's too late to react. Many thoughts have ran randomly into my mind fearing all the tings that could come wrong during a period I haven't even defined. That's why I consider that this struggle starts here and now.
I just hope this decision being made on solitude would bring more than one an smile someday.
Music by: Vicentico [Soy Feliz]

No comments: