Monday, January 07, 2008

Der Zweite

Just as I've recorded a previous single post stating my posture about what I expect to face; things make me consider to retrieve the point where all began. Something specially difficult for me is to let things happen without foreseeing the terms I want to reach on the road. Learning on this is once again my challenge; and at a certain point; my only option.
The case is that there is no case. Nothing has changed just because nothing had ever been different, and what's left for me is to keep making an effort to understand this condition. I think my greater fear is to lose what maybe was never mine; but I considered it like that...
I need to believe that this is worth for me to go through; because I realize that the prize is precisely what I look for and what I want as part of my life. In the midterm, the battle starts and ends with myself.
Music by: Ben Harper [Amen Omen]

No comments: