Monday, December 24, 2007

Weihnachten

Sometimes I wonder about the size of what one time was considered for me as an enormous world. Reality is that I hace the privilege of share toughts with people far far away than I've ever wondered. Friends, a partner, a best freunde, many enemies, and a love. Somehow I think that causes may have lead to stories written in time and memories. Precisely today I'm back on the origins that remind me that things cannot be defined as soon as they happen.

I feel... strange. And this is not because lack of something I can state; but instead that I wouldn't say something my life is missing on my reach. I've many worries now, but for the first time since I can remember as a modern story, I feel a satisfaction about what destiny has made of me.

Today is Christmas, once again I must thank.

Music by: Muse [Unintended]

No comments: